Horisontal plukktruck OPX-L 12 iGo neo
Forespørsel til: OPX-L 12 iGo neo
Vennligst fyll ut skjemaet under. Vi vil gi svar så fort vi kan.
You can imagine the autonomous horizontal order picker OPX iGo neo as a reliable colleague who reacts to you and helps to reduce your workload. By means of the latest sensor technology, the vehicle detects its operator, its surroundings, obstacles and distances. A multi-level safety concept and a pedestrian protection system ensure that the OPX iGo neo protects people, warehouse equipment and loads. The vehicle makes decisions based on the data transmitted and defined algorithms: Obstacles are either avoided or the truck stops when the path is completely blocked. If a slower vehicle drives ahead or if a traffic jam develops, the speed is adapted to the situation.
Once the route is clear again, the OPX iGo neo moves up autonomously. For safety reasons, intersections are only crossed autonomously after the operator has given the go-ahead. The operator can of course operate the vehicle manually at any time - an LED signal indicates the current mode. The OPX iGo neo significantly increases picking performance and reduces picking errors. On the one hand, because the autonomous helper takes over driving and steering, allowing the operator to concentrate fully on his work. On the other hand, up to 75 % of the time-consuming and strenuous mounting and dismounting is eliminated and walking distances with loads are greatly reduced.
De OPX-L 12 iGo neo i detalj
- High driving comfort due to height-adjustable, electric steering wheel with automatic neutral position
- Less need for training thanks to intuitive display and control unit
- Freedom of movement on the wide operator’s platform with optional extra narrow backrest
- Maximum energy savings with the ECO driving program
- iGo neo vehicles drive, steer, accelerate and brake independently and follow their operator at every turn
- High handling performance thanks to a load capacity of up to 2,500 kg
- Powerful, reliable and low-maintenance 3-kW three-phase AC traction motor
- Fast goods handling through powerful acceleration and a travel speed of up to 14 km/h
- Cornering stability and optimum traction with the optional 5-wheel chassis
- iGo neo: up to 75 % less mounting and dismounting to relieve the operator; picking performance is significantly increased compared to conventional picking
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Nominelt løft (mm)
|OPX-L 12 / Li-Ion||1.200||700||12||24|